www.biblicalreliability.com

Now You Can Visit Our "Evidence for Biblical Reliability" Website at www.biblicalreliability.com for Quicker & Easier Access to these Articles and Many More!

How To Use This Site

How To Use This Site:
Select "How To Use This Site and Table of Contents" from the list of Labels in the column at the right of this page.
This will give you a list of Topics and Articles found at this site.








Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Prayer - "Thank You God"


THANK YOU GOD

God, thank you for the many gifts and abilities You have given me. Please forgive me for I know I take many of them for granted every day. Please help me retain these gifts and abilities and have compassion for those who have lost or never had them all.

God, thank you for my abilities to:

See and enjoy the beauty of your creation.
Hear and enjoy conversation and sounds of nature.
Breathe without difficulty or aid.
Walk without pain or aid.
Exercise and keep my body, your temple, physically fit.
Talk and share my thoughts and faith with others.
Think clearly and rationally.
Eat and Drink by myself and without special devices or preparations.
Smell and Taste so I may enjoy life to its fullest as you intended.
Feel (both physically and emotionally) without paralysis of either.
Read and Comprehend so I can continue to learn.
Love and Be Loved. (Your most precious gift)
Be Free and live in this United States of America.
Be Needed, to be useful and be able to give aid to others.

God, thank you also for Your gifts to me:

Family - for their support, understanding, and care for me.
Friends - for their support, understanding, and care for me too.
Home - for its protective shelter and comfortable environment.
Food - for never truly being hungry.
Faith - for allowing me to know and understand You.
Bible - for its wonderful teachings of Your creation, our beginnings and early history, Your laws and expectations of us, and Your promises to those who believe in You and Jesus.
Jesus - for His teachings, life, sacrifice, death, and resurrection for me.
You-God - for Your wonderful creation, Son and grace.
Your Grace - for understanding me, accepting me, and forgiving me of my sins.
Heaven - for Your promise of eternal life with You if I truly believe.

God, thank you for hearing my prayer. Please be with me today and guide me to live the life You want me to live. Please help me to be happy and healthy and experience the joy of a good Christian life with You.

In Your name I pray, Amen.