www.biblicalreliability.com

Now You Can Visit Our "Evidence for Biblical Reliability" Website at www.biblicalreliability.com for Quicker & Easier Access to these Articles and Many More!

How To Use This Site

How To Use This Site:
Select "How To Use This Site and Table of Contents" from the list of Labels in the column at the right of this page.
This will give you a list of Topics and Articles found at this site.








Saturday, October 9, 2010

America, UNITE in Prayer


America,
UNITE
in Prayer


"If my people, who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray, and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven, forgive their sin and heal their land." - 2 Chronicles 7:14


God sees the desperation in our culture. He knows our needs and He’s given us a solution for rescue.


If - the condition
my people - corporately
who are called by my name - the Church
will humble themselves - submit to His will
and pray - ask for His intercession
and seek my face - desire for His sovereignty
and turn from their wicked ways - confess and repent
then I will hear - God’s commitment
I will forgive - His response
and I will heal their land. - That’s His promise.


How will we respond?


There has never been a more desperate time for God’s people to rise up in unity and fall down in repentance. Only then can we stand firm on God’s promise to redeem, restore, and revive our broken nation. When our founding fathers first laid the blueprints for One Nation, Under God, they knew that man’s greatest accomplishments would fail without the unshakable cover of His hand. This truth has not changed. What has changed is that we, His people, have ceased to be salt and light. We want Him to change our nation but we’re unwilling to change ourselves. We’ve written Him out of the framework of our lives. But there is hope for our crumbling foundations.


If My People ...
The momentum has started. God’s solution is here. It’s time.



The conditions for national forgiveness from God:


Humility. Desperation. Repentance. Prayer.


www.nationaldayofprayer.org