www.biblicalreliability.com

Now You Can Visit Our "Evidence for Biblical Reliability" Website at www.biblicalreliability.com for Quicker & Easier Access to these Articles and Many More!

How To Use This Site

How To Use This Site:
Select "How To Use This Site and Table of Contents" from the list of Labels in the column at the right of this page.
This will give you a list of Topics and Articles found at this site.








Saturday, October 16, 2010

HYMNS FOR ANY PROFESSION


HYMNS FOR ANY PROFESSION


The Dentist’s Hymn ...................Crown Him With Many Crowns

The Weatherman’s Hymn ...........There Shall Be Showers Of Blessing

The Contractor’s Hymn ..............The Church’s One Foundation

The Tailor’ Hymn .......................Holy, Holy, Holy

The Golfer’s Hymn .....................There Is A Green Hill Far Away

The Politician’s Hymn .................Standing On The Promises

The Optometrist’s Hymn .............Open My Eyes That I Might See

The IRS Agent’s Hymn ...............I Surrender All

The Gossip’s Hymn .....................Pass It On

The Electrician’s Hymn ................Send The Light

The Realtors Hymn ......................I’ve Got A Mansion Just Over The Hilltop

Now, for those who speed on the highway - a few hymns for you:

45 mph .............................God Will Take Care Of You
55 mph .............................Guide Me, O Thou Great Jehovah
65 mph .............................Nearer My God To Thee
75 mph .............................Nearer Still Nearer
85 mph .............................This World Is Not My Home
95 mph .............................Lord, I’m Coming Home
Over 100 mph ...................Precious Memories


A minister told his congregation, "Next week I plan to preach about the sin of lying. To help you understand my sermon, I want you all to read Mark 17."

The following Sunday, as he prepared to deliver his sermon, the minister asked for a show of hands. He wanted to know how many had read Mark 17.

Every hand went up. The minister smiled and said, "Mark has only sixteen chapters. I will now proceed with my sermon on the sin of lying."